Located in St. John, Indiana, we are a Real Estate School specializing in the Indiana 90-Hour Pre-Licensing Broker Course. Both 5 and 10-week courses have been specifically designed to provide a practical, engaging, and fun learning experience.
Indiana Real Estate 90-Hour Broker Pre-license Course
The purpose of this course is to prepare students to pass the Indiana Brokers Exam.
Requirements to obtain an Indiana Real Estate Broker Licence:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
- Pass a state-approved 90-hour pre-licensing course.
- Pass both parts of the State exam within one year of course completion.
- Once passed, you have one year to affiliate with a Broker Company or ask the state to hold your license unassigned.
- Tuition is $595 and includes your textbook, study guide, and all class material (full amount due before the date of the first class).
- There are 3 class exams consisting of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- A total of 225 correct answers (75%) are required to pass the course.
- You must be present 80% of the time.
Refund Policy: Students may cancel an enrollment and request a refund for any reason until the date of the first class. No refunds will be given after the class has started.
Students will receive a certificate of completion upon passing the course and are then eligible to take the State Brokers Exam. The State exam consists of two parts; an 80-question exam on general real estate principles and practices, and a 50-question Indiana License Law Exam. You must achieve a 75% on each exam to pass. Once you have passed the State exam you may apply for an Indiana broker's license.
For more information visit: How to Become A Real Estate Agent in Indiana.